Thursday, December 8, 2016

Destination Dance LLC

Let me take a moment and tell you why I love Destination Dance LLC in Wheat Ridge, Colorado.  I grew up in a great dance studio.  We were drilled hard but we were amazing dancers.  We traveled and performed all over.  It was an incredible studio and I still keep in touch with the friends I made and my instructor.

When I looked for a studio for my daughter, I wanted something a little different.  I wanted a place that had an environment oriented around teaching them to love dance first and then getting more strict.  I wanted her to learn technique but also to learn to love and cherish what dance can provide.  I wanted her to learn how to dance but also why dance is so amazing.

Destination Dance has done all of this and more.

The instructors....amazing. They combine technique and passion and are great with the kids.

The curriculum....amazing.

The studio staff....amazing.

There isn't any other word.  If you are in the area, try it out. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment