Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Lessons of the Past

I continue my focus on making a better 2017 today.  You can't make a better future until you make peace with the past. So here's what I want you to do.....

There are four days left in 2016.  That's four days to begin to pick out life lessons from the past.  Of course, the past is not a pleasant place and people don't like to dwell there.  I'm not asking you to.  As the matter of fact, I'm asking you NOT to.  I'm just asking you to think back on the bad stuff.  What did you learn?  What could you take from that to make it better?  Think back on the awesome stuff.  What could you learn from it?

Take a moment today and start thinking of the lessons of the past and how you can apply them to your future.  There's always time to make a change.  Why not start today?

No comments:

Post a Comment