Wednesday, November 16, 2016

KBPI Denver

I'm taking a moment to brag on one more "business"....KBPI (a radio station).

I am an avid listener for many reasons.  Of course, I love the music.  They play songs that I like and the commercials aren't aggravatingly often.  That said, there are more reasons and they stem from the great DJs.

I'm a particular fan of the morning show and Beardo in the afternoons.  The Morning Show with Willie B, Sweet Cheeks and Scoop is a must-listen for me.  Willie is one of the most giving and generous "celebrity" I've seen.  He is always looking for ways to help the community, veterans and anyone else that he can.  Beardo is one of the most humble, nice guys you'll ever listen to.  Just a great array of DJs to share music and personalities.

There are a few more hours left to donate to "The Hand That Feeds" which is a KBPI event with Christopher Dodge World in Golden, CO.  They are accepting non perishable goods to feed families in need this holiday season.  Be there and do what you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment