Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Vote

We are just a week away from election day and I couldn't be happier.  No seriously, I couldn't be happier.  I'm incredibly sick of seeing the political ads stabbing at each other but no one saying what they'll ACTUALLY do to help the state of our state/nation.  I'm sick to death of hearing the touching music played as they show negative quotes that make it sound like whichever candidate intentionally wants to hurt children or women or the constituents of the state/country.  I have never been a voter in an election that has caused me to spend so much time saying, "Can't we all just get along?"

Look, I will not ever tell you who you should vote for.  I won't even hint at it.  Part of the beauty of living in our beautiful nation is that you don't have to discuss it with anyone.  More importantly, I don't have a single desire to want to tell anyone what to do with their life or their vote.  What I do ask you to do is use your voice.  Use your vote to make that voice heard.  Educate yourself and then cast your ballot for whatever candidates you think are best.

Celebrate your freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment