Monday, November 14, 2016

The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator

I recently did the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and it blew my mind how accurate it was. It nailed my personality to a tee and my habits more effectively than I could have ever thought possible.  It was uncanny.

I wonder how much more effectively our world would work if we all took a little bit of time to try to really look at who our friends and family are and how they function.  Look at their personality, their habits, how they feel love and express it.  I wonder how much of a difference we could make if we embraced other's differences.

I challenge you, this week, to do the Myers-Briggs test, if possible, and to spend the time to truly look at those around you.  Look within and know that they have unique qualities that make their habits natural to them.  Try to see how you can accommodate their needs. Show compassion and see how your world changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment