Monday, January 25, 2016

The Broncos Are Going to the Superbowl

The Broncos are going to the Super Bowl!  Woo hoo!

Here are some of my little nuggets of info from the game....

1.  Watching Tom Brady get continually sacked was friggin awesome. 

2.  Our Defense was ON POINT

3.  I hate to confess this but I love me some Gronk.  The guy is a beast.

4.  I wish people would stop bringing up the whole deflated balls thing.  Yes it was cheating.  Yes it sucked.  Got it.  Thanks.

5.  Bellicheck made some BAD calls.

6.  Von Miller is a beast!

7.  Mr Manning did a great job but let's not forget that we had two great QBs show their stuff this year.  Brock, we salute you as well.

8.  Owen Daniels....that is all.

Overall, it was an amazing game.  The Patriots fought hard but so did we.  This is the stuff AFC Championships are made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment